Saturday, January 22, 2011

just another update

This week has been productive, got my level 45 quest done. it was bugged so the gm met me online to try to figure out what happened. gotta say nc staff is awesome!













for all that has done this quest u can see i have the begining and ending pieces. so this awesome gm teleported me around for the quest to see if it bugged again and this is what happens...














that was a fun time. got the quest done and got the cloak! as of right now here is my current exp on the illusionist.














the mage is at level 50 and 50%. party leveling is so good! till next time gl all!

2 comments:

  1. yo john add my msn bermudez_galvan@hotmail.com its alex u nut

    ReplyDelete
  2. blah, i dont use instant messaging. email me at jdizzy2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete