Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey Everyone

Since i decided to retire Countyorga and start fresh. It seems my love for lineage has been renewed! I started an Illusionist about a week ago and it is a ton of fun! The exp changes nc has done are awesome. it allows me to party my mage while i dual box! Here is a picture of my setup.













The little gamepad you see at the bottom left is what makes it easy since i dont need to use the mouse with it. here is a pic of the key setup.














i programed the first key to be the left mouse click so all i have to do is highlight copperfield with the laptop mouse pad and just click the key on the gamepad. it also has a wheel on the gamepad just like the mouse so i dont really have to use the mouse at all. except with those goofy teleporting things in noob tos.


i was doing a little leveling in noob tos yesterday and saw this.

This guys program broke and everytime he would tele into noob tos he would start swinging so i just walk up to him and he goes pink and dies in two hits. he did that a bunch of times or a mop would kill him in 2 hits. i hope nc does something about him.
ps... if anyone has insight spell please wis me.
thanks and gl all!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, was fighting that guy and anytime someone hit him he would whisper them 'Sorry, I cannot engage in that action, I am already trading another player' or some crap like that, whispered to like 3 of us 7 or 8 times in about 2 seconds, every hit he took lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, now that you're back, maybe you could give me back that 7B-Bclaw i lent you to level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg its been so long, i remember looking for you for ages but i think we were playing game tag lol. what bp are you it. i can pay the royal if your not on. that was a seperate game account and i cant remember if its still there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same BP i was in then. Truthseekers. I play gametag with Dakotasky as well. If you cant find me online, you can wis Terion or Moonfang.

    ReplyDelete